May 15

From out of space part: Four

Freala was walking down the street after window shopping. She had brought some new clothes from different stores. While she was shopping she had to think really hard about what she needed but she came up with nothing at all but clothes. Freala was still walking down the street when she heard three familiar voices from behind her. ” Hi Freala! Gosh I haven’t seen you since the end of the semester! And wasn’t that exam hard!? It boggled my brain for weeks!” It was non other than her 3 good friends Alexa, Zanther and Kerk. They all had very strange names like Freala. Alexa was an 17 year old girl who had blond hair that was long and was always keept together by a long plat. She wore sports pants with a blue t-shirt.  Zanther was 17 to and had short black hair. She wore jeans and a black t-shirt that had the words ( It’s a lama lama) printed on the front. Kerk was a boy and was also 17 and had orange hair witch was swept to one side. He wore a grey t- shirt and a light grey pair of jeans. ” Oh hi guy’s I didn’t see you there! I’m so glad to see you! I’m just heading back home so I don’t have to much time to talk.” Said Freala a little sad. ” Oh it’s fine. We where just heading home to!” said Zanther. ” Yeah. Bedsides we will see each other tomorrow at school.” Said Kerk. The for split up and went their separate ways.

Posted May 15, 2017 by Not whats off, whats on? in category Uncategorized

About the Author

Whats on in the world of you?